Alesis has announced the availability of a free version of their Analog Lab VST instrument.
Analog Lab Play features a streamlined interface and browser and a curated section of 100 presets, for fast, fun and easy sound exploration.
Analog Lab V software will be renamed Analog Lab Pro and the existing users of the full software and Analog Lab Intro will also gain access to the ‘Play View’ via an update, allowing them to play with Analog Lab Play’s simplified interface.
Find inspiration with our selection of sounds from the best collection of virtual instruments, packed into a streamlined and easy-to-use interface.
Explore smart browsing
Search by instruments, sound banks, instrument types – truly zone in a sound to suit your needs.
Expand your collection
Analog Lab also gives you access to the Sound Store, updated every month with exclusive sound expansions, letting you take your sound in whatever direction you feel like.
Play your sounds with any controller
Whether you own a MiniLab, a KeyLab, a KeyStep or a third-party controller, we’ve got you covered with MIDI Integration, implemented in all Analog Lab versions to get playing right away with your controller of choice.
- 100 Presets created by expert sound designers from VCollection instruments and Pigments
- One simple interface with 4 macros: brightness, timbre, time, movement and 4 effects: 2 mod effects, delay, reverb
- Updated browser to find sounds quickly: filter by type and instrument
- Sound Store: 200+ Artist & Genre based sound banks
- New paid and Free content added regularly
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
- Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers
Available now as a free download. Product page.