Alesis has unveiled a smaller brother to the QX49 launched last year.
The QX25 is an advanced MIDI controller keyboard capable of controlling a wide number of parameters on an attached module, keyboard or PC running compatible software.
As well as the 25 touch sensitive keys there are four pads and eight control knobs, all fully customisable, plus pitch bend and modulation wheels and octave buttons. It’s possible to send program change messages from the keys and to split the keyboard across different MIDI channels.
The QX25 is supplied with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software for performing, recording, and sequencing music.
Alesis QX25 Key Features
- 25-key touch-sensitive keyboard
- Control virtually any Mac, PC, or iOS* music software
- Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels
- High-quality fader perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters
- Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums
- Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter
- Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls
- USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software
- Bus powered via USB: no power cable needed
Alesis QX25 Specifications
- Class Compliant USB 1.0 and 5-pin jack Midi Output
- Powered via USB or 5V DC Power Adapter
Pricing and availability to be confirmed.