Number of Keys: 88
Key Weight: Piano
Key Size: Full
Touch Sensitive: yes
Number of Voices: 30
Sound Generation: -
Piano Sounds: yes
Real World Sounds: yes
Sounds Editable: no
Tablet Connectivity: no
Power Supply: yes
Audio Out: yes
Audio In: yes
Sustain Pedal: yes
Soft Pedal: yes
Expression Pedal: yes
Fully-Weighted Hammer Action: 88-Note, fully weighted, hammer action with 10 levels of adjustable touch sensitivity.
30 Inspiring Factory Presets: Enjoy a wide variety of preset sound selections featuring acoustic/electric pianos, organ, and orchestral instruments. The M115 also provides the full 128 General MIDI standard soundset.
30 Rhythm Accompaniment Patterns: Choose from a variety of pre-recorded backing rhythmic as well as adjustable metronome patterns to play along with.
Split / Layer / Duo Performance Modes: Combine two sounds together either in a layered combination or split keyboard with relative volume adjustment. Duo mode facilitates duet performances.
MIDI Song Recorder: Record up to 4000 notes of your own keyboard performances with the M115’s easy-to-use song recorder features.
Built-In Educational Songs: The convenient lesson mode allows students to learn the piano using a built-in collection of songs from Beyer, Czerny, Sonatine, Hanon and Burgmuller.
USB MIDI + Audio: The M115 supports both MIDI and audio over USB.
Modern Cabinet Design: Spinet-style cabinet available in simulated rosewood or white finishes, featuring a dual 25 W stereo sound system built-in music stand and slide-out fallboard.
Built-In Pedals: Sustain, Sostenuto and Soft Pedals standard.
- Keyboard: 88-Note, fully weighted, hammer action with adjustable touch sensitive keys
- Keyboard Sensitivity: 10 selectable response levels
- Display: 7-segment 3-digit LED
- Polyphony: 189 voice
- Preset Programs: 30 (+128 GM)
- General MIDI: Yes
- Education Mode: Beyer & Czerny 30/40/100, Sonatine, Hanon, Brugmuller
- Demos: 50
- Performance Modes: Split, Layer, Duo
- Transpose: Full transposition to any key, +/- one octave
- Tune: +/- 50 cents
- Effects: Reverb (5 types) and Chorus (3 types) with adjustable levels
- Rhythms: 30 pre-recorded interactive patterns in a variety of styles
- Metronome: Yes
- Recorder/Sequencer: 1-track, 4000 note capacity
- Sound System: Dual 25 watt, stereo sound system
- Audio Outs: Stereo left/right RCA line outs (for connecting to external amplification)
- Smart I/O
- Audio Ins: Stereo left/right RCA line ins (for connecting external sound sources)
- Smart I/O
- Headphones: (2) 1/4″ stereo headphone outs
- MIDI I/O: via USB
- USB: (1) port; “Plug and Play” USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed
- Pedals: (3) built-in switch-type: sustain, sostenuto, soft
- Finishes: Simulated Rosewood, White
- Bench: Matching bench included
- Dimensions: 33.1″(H) x 54.7″ (W) x 17″ (D)
- 84 cm (H) x 139 cm (W) x 43.3 cm (D)
- Weight: 115 lb. / 52kg
- Power: 90-250V free voltage external power supply (15VDC, 1.5A)