Alongside Korg’s new curvaceous DS-DAC-100 comes the compact DS-DAC-100m, a mobile digital/analog converter audio system designed to be used for high quality sound on the move.
It’s about the same size as a portable hard drive and offers the same great sound as its bigger brother.
- Compact Design
- AudioGate 3 and the DS-DAC interfaces provide the simplest and yet most comprehensive high-quality playback system available
- Realtime DSD conversion delivers optimum sound
- Native DSD playback of 2.8224 MHz or 5.6448 MHz DSD files
- Pro-quality hardware design that builds on the achievements of the MR series DSD recorders
- Stable, dedicated Win/Mac drivers developed specifically for AudioGate 3 and the DS-DAC series
DA Converter: Cirrus Logic CS4398
Number of Channels: 2
Input Format (USB): DSD: 2.8224MHz/5.6448MHz, 1bit, PCM: 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176.4kHz/192kHz, 16 bit/24 bit
Host Interface: USB2.0 (High Speed)
Audio Driver: ASIO (DSD playback is supported by the DSD option of ASIO 2.1 and later), WDM, Core Audio
Indicator: Power indicator x 1(LED), Sampling frequency/Headphone volume indicator x 8 (LED)
Power: USB bus power (5V, Max: 500mA)
Power Consumption: Max: 2.5W
Dimensions: (W x D x H) 92 x 129 x 20 mm / 3.62 x 5.08 x 0.79 inches (including protrusions)
Weight: 175g / 0.39lbs.
Frequency Response Characteristics: 10Hz – 20kHz ±1dB (fs=44.1kHz/48kHz), 10Hz – 40kHz ±1dB
S/N: 105dB (TYP.) 20 Hz – 20 kHz, IHF-A
THD+N: 0.005% (TYP.) 20 Hz – 20kHz
LINE OUT L/R
Connector: ?3.5 mm stereo mini phone Jack
Load Impedance: More than 10k?
Nominal Level: -6dBV
Maximum Level: +6dBV?0dBFS 0dB-SACD?
Connector: ?3.5mm stereo mini phone Jack
Load Impedance: More than 16?
Maximum Level: 85mW + 85mW @32?
Connector: Type mini B
Format: USB 2.0 compliant high-speed
Accessories: USB cable