We don’t cover guitar gear very often here (although we have provided details on how to tune a guitar to a piano or keyboard) but as we’re focusing on Roland’s latest workstations and digital pianos we thought it only fair to give guitarists a look in.
Enter the Roland ME-80, a multi-effects processor that’s portable, battery-operated, and contains a wide collection of BOSS amps and effects.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM® amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- Free BOSS TONE STUDIO software allows you to edit and organize tones on your computer, and also preview and download free patches directly from the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website