TerraTec Producer are claiming a ‘unique keyboard’ launch at the Frankfurt Musikmesse. AREA 61.
AREA 61 “is the first keyboard to come with an integrated USB 2.0 High Speed Audio and MIDI Interface. Appointments such as an advanced low-latency architecture, 24-bit/ 96-kHz resolution and discrete power amps ensure high fidelity and assertive sound in the studio and on stage. Another hallmark feature is the PloytekÃ‚Â® FMC!” audio algorithm, which debuts with the AREA 61.”
- Controller keyboard with 61 full-size, semi-weighted, aftertouch sensitive (2 zones) keys.
- Integrated USB 2.0, 24-bit/96-Hz Audio and MIDI system.
- Extendible with hardware sound generator modules
- 10 Soft-Touch Encoders with 15-segment dual-color LED chain
- Soft-Touch Modulation and Pitchbend Wheels
More information available at the TerraTec Producer website.