Are you passionate about pianos? Simply ecstatic about synths?
Would you like to write about keyboard instruments and music technology to a growing audience, and maybe earn some cash for doing it?
If so, then a position here at the Piano & Synth blog may be waiting for you!
Here’s the deal:
- Write as often or as little as you like, on any subject related to pianos, keyboard instruments, computer-based music, synthesizers, pianists and synth musicians, composers, music theory and technique.
- Get your writing on a site currently with a Google PageRank of 5, part of the growing Blue Fish Network of independent niche sites, and visited by around 100-150 unique visitors per day, plus feed subscribers, and growing.
- Earn 100% AdSense revenue on your own article pages*.
- Link to websites you own.
- Add your own affiliate links**.
- Help shape the ongoing direction of the Piano & Synth site.
*AdSense account required, unless by prior arrangement in which case a channel on our account will be created to track your earnings.
**Subject to approval and within appropriate content.
If you are interested, please contact Andy Merrett with your name and at least two examples of articles on a relevant subject (min 200 words each).
I’ll make no promises that you’ll be accepted, but if you’re good and you’re passionate, then I look forward to hearing from you and possibly working with you in the future.
Update: Particularly after people who can share their experience with synths (inner workings, new, vintage, etc.) – my lack of expertise shows here and it would be cool to partner with one or more technical people.