Yamaha’s website claims:
If you play music for a living, you deserve a digital piano that offers the finest selection of acoustic pianos, organs, electric pianos and other essential keyboard sounds. You deserve a hammer-action keyboard that’s so smooth and responsive it feels just like a real piano.
You deserve comprehensive master controller functions and full XG MIDI implementation for connecting to computers, synth modules and other equipment in your musical arsenal. You deserve the P-250.
The P-250 boasts:
- 88-note Graded Hammer-Effect Keyboard (developed with Yamaha’s 100+ years’ experience in acoustic piano design)
- Dynamic Stereo Sampling Layers: Four layers of sampling, 128 note polyphony.
- Four pedalling modes: sostenuto, soft, sustain and expression.
- Ultra Expressive Voices: 48MB wave ROM.
- 5-band equaliser
- Full-function 16-track MIDI sequencer
- USB-to-host-PC system
- Built-in speaker system
- Pitch-bend and modulation wheels
Yamaha P-250 Reviews
Harmony Central shares user reviews of the P250. One reader prefers the sounds of the P-60, though the action is better on the P-250.
Do you own the P-250? What do you think? Leave a comment below.