Korg has introduced three new concert series digital pianos to its range. Features include:
- Korg’s proprietary “Piano eXperience” technology that delivers richly expressive piano sounds.
- High quality PCM multi dynamic level samples including string resonance and damper noise samples.
- Up to 62 note polyphony.
- Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keyboard.
- Up to eight velocity curves, plus fixed.
- Internal stereo sound system, enhanced four-speaker system, true bi-amplification.
- 30 or 40 realistic sounds, including 7 acoustic pianos, 8 electric pianos, harpsichords, clavichords, vibraphones, acoustic guitar, jazz and church organs, choirs, basses, marimba.
- Multi-effects including reverbs, chorus, tremolo, delay, rotary speaker, equalizer).
- Up to 10 alternate scale tunings.
- Damper pedal includes half-pedalling support; soft pedal; sostenuto.
- Piano lesson function.
- Two-part recorder.
- USB connector.
- Amplification: Up to 2 z 35W + 2 x 12W
More details available in this press release or at the Korg website.