The PSR-S900 is now over 10 years old and has been superseded by the Yamaha PSR-S910, PSR-S950, PSR-S970 and PSR-S975. Read our comparison of all fourteen PSR-S Series keyboards.
- 61 touch responsive keys
- 128 notes of polyphony
- 320×240 resolution LCD capable of lyrics and score display
- AWM sample sounds
- 392 voices, 19 drum kits, 480 XG voices
- 15 MegaVoices
- 22 Sweet! Voices
- 26 Cool! Voices
- 20 Live! Voices
- 10 Organ Flutes
- Sound creator/voice set
- Vocal harmonisation
- 2 layer voices
- Large number of preset and user-definable effects including reverb, chorus, 4x DSP
- 205 preset 8-part auto-accompaniment + user category with mixer controls
- 305 accompaniment presets + user styles + style creator
- 16 track recording
- Performance assistance technology
First introduced in Tyros, MegaVoice brings a new level of realism to the PSR-S900 keyboard. The MegaVoices feature various playing techniques and performance sounds — such as finger slides and fret noise on guitar Voices — designed specifically to enhance playback of the built-in Styles. Simply hold down a chord while you play, and enjoy some of the most astonishingly realist, expressive accompaniment you’ve ever heard.
Super Articulation introduces a completely fine level of sonic realism and musical expressiveness, with remarkably authentic voices featuring the unique performance characteristics of each instrument.
More images of the PSR-S900 (click thumbnail for main image)