Korg has updated its popular SV-1 vintage stage pianos with two new models.
The SV-1BK Black has an elegant matte black finish, while the limited edition SV-1RV features a bold red body and vintage reverse-colour keys that call to mind the classic combo organs of the 1960s and ‘70s.
Here’s a rundown of the feature set for that limited edition model.
- Two phenomenal grand piano sounds – 1 European, 1 Japanese
- Korg’s finest piano keyboard with Graded Hammer Action; 73 or 88 keys
- Intuitive “LIVE” front panel with single-function knobs
- 8 Easy-to-set car-radio style Favorites buttons
- 36 coveted and in-demand piano & vintage keyboard sounds:
Grand Pianos: Smooth European; Lively Japanese; Mono Grand (for live); etc.
- Electric Pianos: Tine styles; Reed Types; Plucked Type; Clavs; etc.
- Electronic Pianos: Korg SG-1D; Transistor; ‘80s synth; VPM styles; etc.
- Organs: Tonewheels; USA Tube Console; Italian Combo; VOX
- Keyboards: String Machine, Tape Strings, Synth Brass; etc.
- Other: Piano + Layers; Real Strings; Real Choir, etc.
- Valve Reactor 12AX7 tube-driven amp modeling (6 Models)
- 6 Pre-FX; 6 Modulation FX; 6 Reverb Delays; 3-Band EQ
- Stereo inputs / Stereo outputs ( all 1/4″)
- XLR Stereo balanced stage/recording outputs
- Headphone output
- Includes damper pedal & music rack
- Options: assignable footswitch; assignable footpedal;
Pricing and availability for these models to be confirmed.